In addition to our core role of Building Surveyor we have developed an expertise in a number of other more technical areas.
- We have an excellent working knowledge of the Scottish Building Standards and Planning issues in relation to commercial buildings.
- DDA audits (Disability Discrimination Act) and adaptations to buildings to obtain compliance.
- Measured surveys of buildings and preparation of CAD drawings.
- Preparation of title / lease plans.
- Performing the role of Principal Designer / CDM Coordination under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- Technical reviews / landlords approval of tenant's fit-out, refurbishment and rebranding works.
- Advising on asbestos.
- Works to listed and historic buildings.